For newer resources check the websites of my collaborators or drop me a note.
- Interpretable Semantic Textual Similarity dataset
- Semantic textual similarity datasets (2012-2017)
- Software and resources for graph-based WSD and similarity, including KB embeddings (CompLing 2014 paper)
- Downloads and interfaces to MCR, Basque WordNet and Semcor
- A split of the WordSim353 dataset into similarity and relatedness pairs (NAACL 2009 paper)
- Sensecorpus, a corpus of examples from the web for all nouns in WordNet 1.6. The senses can be easily mapped to other WN versions here. (Smaller subset used in our EMNLP 2004 paper here).
- Topic signatures for all nominal senses in WordNet
- Selectional preferences for all verbs in WordNet (GWN 2002 paper)
- Semantic interpretations of Basque case suffixes and English/Spanish prepositions.
- Sense Clustering data for WN 1.6 (RANLP 2003 paper